I am Loved


 Hey loves , I hope you're fine 'cause I'm still ill and I'm truly tired of staying in bed all day long.
We went for a walk yesterday since I couldn't stay one more minute inside , it was a lovely sunny day , we reconnected with some friends for an afternoon coffee and some outfit photos .
I wanted to show you this cute blouse , is quickly becoming my favorite item . Love the color on it and especially the quote , and yes I am Loved ! 
I paired it with my skinny jeans, my biker leather jacket and my helper : the sunglasses , because my eyes were still red and puffy from sneezing every 5 minutes .


Enjoy and have a great new week guys !
































 






I was wearing 
Blouse / Local store 
Jeans / Here
Boots / Here
Jacket / Here
Sunglasses / Here



Hit play and enjoy !





Kisses R. 

Comments

Popular Posts