Life via phone





“What i like about photographs is that they capture a moment 

that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce.” 



No make-up day 



1.-3. Sunday shopping spring , at our favorite home depot , found some amazing cushions like this one with New York on .



1.-3 My workplace , full of pictures of us and flowers 4. Talking about New York , is on our bucket list , just felt in love with that view .



1. The usual selfie, before going out 2. New rings 3. My baby got me the cutest little flower ever !




1.-2. Having a chill day , enjoying our coffees 3. Love this photo shot by my baby , more here 4. Rock n roll day with my friend , more here




1.-2. Happy to be featuring on +FarmecRomania page 3. Photo of the day , my little joy .




On my wish list for spring 1. Found this lovely dress on facebook here , you can order it from here 2. The heels are perfect 3. Started searching for something like this , will look perfectly with that soft tan 4. +H&M new collection now in stores !



Tomorrow is the 1th of March !  spring time loves !
Have a nice week end !




Kisses R. 







Comments

Popular Posts