InstaLife



Live . Love . Travel 

and take lots of photos !




It's been a long time since I've done a post like this , I think it's time to show you some of my insta photos .


Had a little getaway this week-end , just the two of us.


Spring is all over ! 


On Friday we celebrated my first interview as a blogger for so-style.com . You can read it here


1. Cleaning my spring heels , finally ! 2.-3. Changing a bit my hair color and testing some new products 4. My curent color obsession 


Some gold & silver accessories 


1-2. Not a day without coffee 3. Favorite spring outfit , chic and comfy 4. Found a great new coffee to go and it comes in a lovely cup 


1. Fooling in the sun 2. Just loving my new white blazer , I would wear it everyday , more here 3.Found a great present for a friend 4. The new Nestea with cherry blossom , loving the sweet taste 



Don't forget about the giveaway , it's on till the 5th of April!
Sign up here



Have a nice day loves !

Kisses R.


Comments

Popular Posts