White sneakers



“I literally just saw the sun in your eyes.” 


― Mistica Massacre




...and felt in love immediately baby ! Oh ,how I love springtime , the flowers, the blooming trees and the sun rays that gently spoils your body.
But I always have sunshine in my soul when I'm with you ! 
Today I'm feeling more like a tomboy , I just woke up and felt the urge to dress more comfortable .
I like how the tied shirt looks next to the leather jacket and white sneakers .
The outfit is perfect for when you have errands to do all day like I have today. It's comfy but chic .

How do you guys dress when you have a busy day ? 

Have a great day and don't forget to sign up for the contest ! It's the last day ! Click here or here  to participate . Good luck to all !

Enjoy the post xoxo .



















I was wearing 
Tee /  Local store
Jacket / Terranova
Jeans /  H&M
Sneakers/  H&M


Kisses R . 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts