Color boost !




“She was full of some strange energy that morning. Her every 

movement had purpose and life and she seemed to find 

satisfaction in every little thing.” 


hit play ! 



Good morning loves ! Let's start the week with COLORS ! I just love how the sun lights up my room every morning and gives me energy , the best feeling ! 
For today I've chosen a neon tee to boost my energy level for the entire day . I wore my super cute new necklace , I like to wear precious accessories for a chic look . 
A simple pair of jeans , neon tee and my leather jacket and I'm ready to face Monday . 
































Get the look 
Tee&Boots H&M / Jeans&Jacket Terranova
Bag similar here / Accessories here



Cheers for a new week loves! 



Kisses R. 

Comments

  1. Foarte simpatica tinuta! Topul este pata de culoare, o adevarata explozie de energie!
    Ce frumoasa e gentuta, vreu si eu :))

    http://ebonyvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mersi ! :* si eu sunt indragostita de ea imi vine sa o port in fiecare zi ! xoxo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts