Surprise Gift + New midi dress




Be happy 
    Be unique 
          Be Zimtgruen

This is how I've started my morning yesterday . Every girl wants to be unique and the perfect way for that is to wear delicate handmade jewelry  that fits your personality and I've found just the right place where you can find everything you want . 

"It's all about being unique.

"Being the best is great, you’re the number one. Being unique is 

greater, you’re the only one."

This is the motto, followed by one creative head, sometimes curly, 

sometimes straight haired. The love for what I do is what makes 

every single product unique & special. Every item is handmade. I 

want to pass along that passion to my customers: Connect your 

story with your style! That’s what I want you to experience and 

feel while wearing Zimtgrün's products. Because there is enough 

stuff out there produced in mass production factories. All I need 

is a little space, a pair of tongs, some nice stuff and my 

imagination- and that’s also all I want! 


Be Unique! Express it with Zimtgrün! "


From bracelets , necklaces and earrings everything is made with love and dedication so you can enjoy quality products . 
If you want to have one of a kind jewelry check out the site http://www.zimtgruen.com and the official facebook page here . 





copyright www.zimtgruen.com

Here is my cute package , beside the bracelets I also received a card with their motto that I just love and will soon frame . 





I chose the BELIEVE and INFINITY bracelets for yesterdays look outfit . Here are some photos from the photo shoot wearing my new midi skirt and jewelry .





























a closer look to this beauties 

Get the look 
Dress Atmosphere / Jacket Terranova
Sunglasses H&M / Watch here
Bracelets here


Be Unique Loves ! 

Kisses R .

Comments

Popular Posts