A - List for Christmas




Since Christmas is knocking on our door I thought it will be nice to show you my 5 little " elves " .


1 . Fereto Organics #LoveYourSkin 

Their Hydra Mat face cream is my secret for a fresh looking skin every day . The most imported fact is that the cream is organic and the benefits are countless .  In addition, due to their pure, natural ingredients, organic cosmetics nourish the body with nutrients, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants which fortify the immune system and protect the body from outside dangers coming from the environment.

Hydramat Botanical can be applied during the day, as well as during the night. This special cream reduces the excessive sebum production around the T-Zone (forehead, nose and chin), eliminates acne from its incipient phase, mattifies and evens the skin. In addition, Hydramat Botanical can be used as an excellent make-up foundation.
100 % organic , yes please ! 













                                                                Why choose organic? Because we care about our health!



                                                                

2. The yummy jar - Avon Planet Spa Dead Sea Minerals Nourishing Body Butter

This lovely jar is my all time favorite , I always return to it , it makes my skin feel silky and the smell  is incredible . If you want that 24'hours moisture this is the cream for you . Besides the cute jar it feels like a souffle and you only need a tiny amount to use  at once . 














3. The Secret fragrance -  Ange ou Demon le secret by Givenchy 

I'm kinda a maniac when it comes to perfume , I tend to by lots  and end up using 2 or 3 , and lately this is my number 1 . The smell is fresh and lasts all day especially if you use the body cream from the set .
Whats your all time favorite scent loves ?







4. The sexy lips - Eva Garden Excess lipstick 

Go bold , go Red for Christmas and why not you can wear red lipstick all year round and just feel confident . I'm definitely gonna wear it at the Christmas party and my choice is from Eva Garden . I came across it when I started my collaboration with Alpa Est , the firm that imports eva garden products , and it's been in my bag since then . 







5. The kinky linen - The lace underwear 

You want  feel sexy every day , well then wear a kick ass black lace underneath your clothes  . The delicate pieces make you fell one hot mama , just give it a try ! 








find unique pieces here


Have a great week  loves and let the christmas shopping begin ! 





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts