Christmas fair







Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful. ~Norman Vincent Peale



is the most wonderful time of the year ! 

Monday , night , a december night , as we get closer to // Christmas we tend to reconnect with our childhood , we become a child again at christmas time . 



I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. ~Charles Dickens

I pincky swear ! I want to show you some of the photos we took last week at the // Christmas fair , i wish i'd made more but honestly i was too amazed and i wanted to see everything | my iner child took over me | . 



Take a glimpse of the magic ! 




































Have a great night loves ! 

p.s. we are decorating our christmas tree & drinking some homemade mulled wine with orange and cinnamon  and the smell is filling the house ! Just perfect 



Love R 

Comments

Popular Posts