Autumn touch



“The smell of burning firewood and the molding of organic, earthy substances reminded her of jumping wildly into the enormous leaf piles of autumns past and she suddenly wished that it was appropriate for someone her age to do such a thing.” 


Autumn feeling is the best feeling , well for me at least . I like summer , i can't deny it but iLove #autumn . I like to stay in the middle of the bed , wrapped in a fluffy blanket with a hot tea and a good book next to me on a chilly September morning .



Warm blanket | Lovely cups of tea | Hot chocolate | Rainy mornings |Cute fluffy clothes | Hugs to keep me warm | Mulled Wine


With the weeding just 6 days ahead a movie night is just what we need .  Wine for two , caramel popcorn & a good conversation to help me de-stress a bit . 









Apple pie | Long walks | Pumpkin lattes | Cozy scarves | Eat caramel apples | Make pumpkin pie | Jump in leaves 



Stradivarius skirt , hat & boots | H&M t shirt 






Comments

  1. Hi :)
    Can you please tell me the font of the tattoo you have?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts