Skin detox || 7th Heaven



Friday is for pampering ! I like having a routine , just like every sunday i treat my hair with a homemade mask, i like to keep my fridays for my face care . 

I've been using 7th Heaven for almost a year now and my skin loves them . My all time favorite is the coconut one , it's simply delicious and hydrates the skin a lot . 

Their fabric serum infused masks are also very easy to use and in 10 minutes your face is all brand new . 




Till now i've been using peel off mask because i had mixt skin but since i've gave birth my skin needs lots of hydration and i'm stocking up with mud masks like coconut ( of course ) argan oil , strawberry mask and red hot earth sauna mask ( self- heat masks) .  

So , while the baby sleeps , mummy is pampering herself . 



For over 30 years we have stood against animal testing and as a founding CICAW member are proud that all our products are ‘Cruelty Free’ accredited.







7th Heaven Beauty Treats for Face, Hair, Foot and Body, lovingly made by our herbalists using the most luscious natural ingredients from around the world. With so much natural choice there’s one to delight your skin and senses, each time you treat yourself.



Comments

Popular Posts