Let MARK be your valentine




Hello Mark, will you be my valentine ?

Oh course. 

So let's find more about Mark and why you will love it everyday not just on the 14th of February. 

I am MARK, a coffee scrub.  I come in various aromas like coconut ( my favorite ever ), chocolate or citrus, just pick you're favorite, i promise you will not regret. 


Besides that, I am also:
  • natural - I only use purely natural ingredients, I don't contain preservatives, perfumes, colorants or any animal products.
  • animal lover – neither my ingredients nor my products are tested on animals
  • of high quality – I only provide quality products and services.
  • fast - I provide quick and fair customer service.
  • personal - I prefer personal approach to my customers in order to help them choose the most suitable product for them.
  • ambitious – I strive for 100% satisfaction of every one of my customers.
  • prompt - I provide prompt responses on my social media 
*more here








Coffee
....high volume of caffeine  from robusta coffee will improve and stimulate blood circulation and help to cleanse the skin from toxins. It is a great source of antioxidants, which reduce age spots and wrinkles.

Almond oil
...cold pressed almond oil has a strong soothing and regenerating effect. Due to its high content of vitamin A, E and D, your skin will be nourished and hydrated. It leaves your skin soft and silky.

Coconut oil
...virgin coconut oil contains rich fatty acids that perfectly hydrates and moisturizes your skin without clogging your pores.

Brown sugar and sea salt

...help to get rid of dead skin and dirt, cleanse pores and stimulate blood flow and circulation.


Vitamin E

...this 100% natural vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that helps to nourish and protect the skin as well as repair skin cells and improve skin structure. 




I use it twice a week on my body and once on my face and lips and it's incredible, it leaves your skin soft and glowly. 

So will you let MARK be your valentine?

Comments

Popular Posts