Meanwhile

“Every person needs to take one day away.  A day in which one consciously separates the past from the future.  Jobs, family, employers, and friends can exist one day without any one of us, and if our egos permit us to confess, they could exist eternally in our absence.  Each person deserves a day away in which no problems are confronted, no solutions searched for.  Each of us needs to withdraw from the cares which will not withdraw from us.” 


It's been a while , a well deserved break , I've always saw this blog as a hobby, something i love to do and not something i need to do . 

So, a little break to focus on my family and carrier was just what i needed . I felt i wanted to write  again for a while now , and this morning was the day . 

I'll start with some pictures i did but never had the time to post them till now , and I also have a surprise for you but we'll get to that | if your following me on @instagram you already know :) |







Outfit Zara 
Bag Primark 





Comments

Popular Posts